Classes are conveniently located near Tantallon at the Head of St. Margaret’s Bay Community Centre, 11 Station Rd.in the Head of St. Margaret’s Bay. The Centre is an old school and is also home to the Unicorn Theatre. Our classes ARE NOT held at the Bay Community Centre which has the skating rinks.
11 Station Rd. Head of St. Margaret’s Bay
- Take Hwy # 103 to Exit 5 Tantallon
- Turn left off of the ramp on to Hammonds Plains Rd/Hwy 213
- Continue on Hammonds Plains Rd/Hwy 213 until it ends by the Superstore.
- Turn right on to St. Margaret’s Bay Rd. Pass the Irving, pass St. Luke’s United Church, pass the Bike and Bean, pass Allen Heights Subdivision and Todd’s Island Rd.
- Once you pass Billy Joe’s Automotive Service on your left, about 500 ft ahead on your right is Station Rd. If you pass St. George’s Anglican Church on the St. Margaret’s Bay Rd. then you have missed Station Rd. turnoff.
- Turn right on Station Rd. There is a small “Unicorn Theatre” sign at the base of the street sign.
- The Community Centre can be found at the last driveway on your right. Stay to the right when the driveway splits. Classes are held in the lower building on the bottom floor.